You can take your test at one of our official test centres on paper or on a computer. All you need is a valid identification document and a bank card if you want to pay online.
|Test we offer||Fee||Book|
|IELTS Academic and General Training - in centre (paper or computer)||€242 Italy||Book now
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration - in centre (Academic and General Training)||€265 Italy, €254 Malta||Book now
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1) in centre||€175 Italy, €175 Malta||Book now
What does the fee include? Our IELTS test fee includes exclusive preparation materials, free practice tests and much more.
What you need to book
- A valid identification document (identity card or passport). Your ID must be valid at the time of booking and on the test day. If you're under 18, your parents will also need to complete the consent form on line. IELTS is not recommended for anyone under 16.
- A bank card. You can pay through our online booking system.
After you have booked your test
You will receive emails confirming:
- the start time of your test and the venue address
- your Speaking Test date and time
- your access to the free online preparation courses: Road to IELTS Last Minute Version.
More information about the test
Download and read our Information for Candidates to learn everything you need to know about the format, the different exam components and test results.