A three hour workshop focusing on the language and skills you need in English to optimise your professional profile and increase your employability.
Curriculum vitae and personal statement writing skills.
The workshop will focus on the following points:
- Write or update your CV and cover letter. Learn tips and techniques to ensure your CV stands out from the crowd.
- Acquire language and communication techniques to make your CV unique and attractive.
- The main purpose of a CV: present experience and skills in a concise and effective manner.
- What makes a successful CV.
- Typical errors in CV writing
- The cover letter: Why should they choose you?
- Create or update your LinkedIn profile in order to best market your skills and abilities. Learn to undertake company research and be well prepared for job interviews.
Our methodology is communicative, therefore the training sessions are highly interactive and based on discussion groups. Real life examples are used for case studies and role-plays with the trainer working as a facilitator.
The training is designed to encourage personal and professional development through the discussion of work related issues
This course is aimed at those looking to optimise their professional profile and increase their employability, whether currently in work or looking for new employment opportunities.
Our training team is highly qualified and experienced. In addition to CELTA and / or DELTA qualifications, our trainers all hold degrees in specialist topics and have developed considerable expertise in different fields of work.
COST PER PERSON
Minimum 3, max 10