Our priority is to keep everyone safe while ensuring minimal disruption to your child’s English learning experience. Find out more about our safety measures.
An English course that goes further – so your child can go further, too.
Primary Plus , developed by our team of English experts, will spark your child’s imagination, so they can express themselves with confidence that goes beyond their English language skills.
Our new approach means your child will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English at home with a combination of:
- live classes with a specialist teacher
- interactive independent study, set by your child's teacher to prepare them for the live lesson – all in a safe, easy-to-use learning environment.
You will have access to your child’s personal dashboard. Together you can track their progress, celebrate their successes and understand where they are within their learning journey.
Immersive classes with expert teachers to boost English speaking skills
Happy learners make confident speakers! There are many reasons your child will love our live classes:
- lots of time to practise speaking English, having fun learning with classmates of the same age
- small class sizes mean that our highly qualified and passionate teachers can give more personalised attention
- classes aren’t too long or tiring, so your child keeps their attention throughout.
Developing the life skills your child needs for their future
Your child will also develop leadership, collaboration, and critical thinking skills in a relaxed environment where they can be themselves. They will:
- work in teams or pairs to practise speaking, problem-solving and collaborating on projects with a focus on real-world topics like the natural world and the environment
- build resilience and get used to communicating and collaborating with others in preparation for life in a global, digital world.
Deepen their learning between English classes
Your child will prepare for each live class with independent study, set by their teacher to complete at their own pace, so class time is more focused on improving their English-speaking skills. This part of their experience:
- helps your child improve their English reading, writing and listening skills with engaging, high-quality learning resources designed by experts
- keeps your child motivated with exercises and activities, including quizzes and games based on real-world topics and fun characters
- gives them space to deepen their understanding of English and improve their grammar and vocabulary
- is child-friendly and easy to use, so they can work independently
- has built-in self-evaluation, so your child can feel proud of their progress and reflect on where they can improve
- includes a personalised dashboard so you and your child can understand where they are within their learning journey.
What will my child learn?
Age 5/6-7 years your child will:
- learn how to write a story and read English with confidence
- build accurate sentences, using new vocabulary
- understand and present their ideas in English on familiar topics
They will do this by:
- finding out how everyone is unique in their likes, dislikes and interests
- recognising how daily lives can be similar or different
- describing their own surroundings, from their bedroom to their neighbourhood
- being aware how they express their feelings and make life choices
- thinking about the natural world and how they belong in it.
Age 8-9 years your child will:
- learn and practise new vocabulary on familiar topics, in activities such as writing creatively
- read independently and form an interest in a variety of topics
They will do this by:
- developing their imagination through storytelling
- nurturing curiosity about the natural world, from the sea to outer space
- thinking about and sharing ideas on how to keep happy and healthy
- exploring ways to be a good citizen
- reflecting on their life, interests and hopes for the future.
Age 10 your child will:
- learn story writing and to read more confidently in English
- present and compare ideas and opinions using more complex language
They will do this by:
- making use of their skills and knowledge to help others
- exploring issues affecting society and the environment and finding solutions
- finding out about places, cultures, ideas and invention
- discovering the exciting world of sport and the beauty of the arts
- looking back on primary school and thinking about their hopes for the future.
A safe, supportive place to learn
We are trusted by parents the world over, not only for our expertise in teaching English, but for our high levels of child protection and safeguarding.
We’ve put in place robust measures to make sure your child is safe during class and that their data is protected.
Interactive study can be accessed using a desktop computer, laptop or tablet.
We do not recommend using a mobile phone because we want to make sure all our students enjoy a quality learning experience.
You will also need a good wi-fi connection
Discover the Learning Hub
The safe and secure online space, where your child can continue their English language learning adventure
Learning Hub for Primary Plus 1&2 students (6-7 yrs old)
Learning Hub for Primary Plus 3-6 Learning Students (8- 10 yrs old)