A Valentine’s soirée to launch our annual LGBT+ minifestival with an eclectic selection of queer shorts from Italy, the UK and the Commonwealth.
The screenings will be followed by a Q&A session with artist Topher Campbell, author of Fetish (2018) and Francesco Ventrella (University of Sussex; BSR).
Documentary, docufiction, fiction and art videos explore a variety of themes, ranging from intersectional identities, desire, sex, nudity and storytelling.
Organised with the support of the British Council.
- Day Dream Stephen Isaac-Wilson, UK, 2017, 4’
- Balcony Toby Fell-Holden, UK, 2015, 17’
- A Spanking Ode Diego Tigrotto, Italy, 2017, 2’4
- I Hate Pink! Margherita Ferri, Italy, 2017, 15’
- P.O.W. Werther Germondari & Maria Laura Spagnoli, Italy, 2018, 8’
- You Will Be Free Juliet Jacques, UK, 2017, 10’15 First screened at AlbumArte, Rome, in 2018 in partnership with BSR
- NERO FETISH Topher Campbell, UK, 2018, 16’05