From the first day you will be encouraged to use English in the classroom to communicate with the teacher and other students. The more you speak, the easier it becomes to learn the language. Our aim is to teach you in the most effective way possible, and in a fun and enjoyable environment.
We believe that language learning is most successful when:
- it takes place in a stress-free environment
- students actively participate in lessons and are challenged and stimulated
- a variety of media and other activities are used to cater for all learning styles
- teachers are positive and supportive and have access to a wide range of teaching aids
- students' progress is continually assessed in all areas of spoken and written English, based on work done in the classroom and at home.