Registering for a course at the British Council is easy.
Step 1 – Book a free consultation
- Choose a suitable location, time and date. You can choose between an online consultation or a face-to-face consultation in one of our centres, whichever is more convenient for you. Please note that you can book the consultation in any of our centres, not necessarily the one where the course will take place.
- In either case, your child will need to attend the consultation so that we can meet them and find out more about their language learning experience so far. This will help us to select the best course for your child.
- The consultation for Learning Time with Timmy is an opportunity to visit the school where the course will take place and to speak to our staff. Please note that children at this age do not need to take a test.
- It's now possibile to take the test at the Swiss School of Milan.
Step 2 – Consultation and short level test with a teacher
- If you have chosen the face-to-face consultation, please come to the centre at the time slot you have chosen. If you have chosen the online test, please access the zoom link which you received in the confirmation message.
- One of our teachers will conduct a short level test to find out more about your child’s English level (for Primary Plus, Secondary Plus and Cambridge exam preparation courses).
- The teacher will advise you on the options available for your child.
Step 3 – Register for your course
- You can regsiter for the course immediately after the consultation or if you prefer, online using our secure portal or over the phone.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.