Registering for a course at the British Council is easy.
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- You can book a consultation online.
- Your child will need to attend the consultation, so we can assess their English level.
STEP 2 - TAKE A LEVEL TEST
- Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a unique link to Zoom platform, for the online level check.
- The consultation will take approximately 30 minutes.
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.