EU Regional Head of Marketing English & Exams
Provide professional marketing expertise to the English & Exams SBUs within the region, share relevant knowledge and expertise with other marketing professionals within the region and to help ensure alignment with marketing strategy across the British Council. This will include the planning, delivery and evaluation of regional marketing strategies across English & Exams products (including Teaching Centres) within the region. This role plays a proactive role in the development of English & Exams SBUs within the region, including business planning.
|Closing date||Sunday 09 December 2018|
Role Specific Knowledge and Experience
- Considerable experience in developing marketing strategies and plans within a large and complex organisation
- Experience in the design and delivery of plans to support programmes / products
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team including performance management and development
- Experience in providing direction, oversight and coaching on the delivery of marketing plans and activities
- Experience in effectively negotiating budgets and resources with senior stakeholders
How to apply
Closing date: UK time: 23:59, 9th December 2018
Shortlisting: w/c 10th December 2018
Interviews: w/c 17th December 2018
Valuing diversity is essential to the British Council’s work. We aim to abide by and promote equality legislation by following both the letter and the spirit of it to try and avoid unjustified discrimination, recognising discrimination as a barrier to equality of opportunity, inclusion and human rights. All staff worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies.