IELTS Computer Based Exams Technician
We are currently looking for suitably qualified individuals to join our freelance team of IELTS Computer Based Exams Technicians in Milan, Rome, Padua, Foggia, Perugia, Sassari and Modena.
|Location||Milan, Rome, Padua, Foggia, Perugia, Sassari and Modena|
|Working hours||CB Technician supports our Invigilators during Computer Based session and work between 5 and 9 hours at any given IELTS Session.|
|Closing date||Sunday 30 January 2022|
- You will be responsible for providing hands on, first level IT support for IT infrastructure used for CBT (computer-based testing)
- To provide equipment handling activities in support of CBT Venue set-up and post event collection, including but not limited to unpacking and re-packing all equipment
- Verify, at the agreed time before the CBT session, if the CBT platform (the exam software and related IT infrastructure) works correctly.
- Contact UK Support in case of need
How to apply
Applicants must be 21 years old, and must be able to demonstrate:
- CEFR level B2 levels of spoken and written English (preferably Certificate)
- spoken Italian (native speaker or CEFR level C2)
- reliability and punctuality
- willingness to Travel
- effective teamworking/organisational skills
- cultural awareness
- an ability to work well under pressure and excellent problem Solving
- IT Skills and eccellent knowledge of Windows 10
- ability with Control Panel, Install/Uninstall Softwares
If you meet all requirements as outlined above send the following documents to email@example.com with Subject: IELTS CB Technician and submit the form clicking on this link https://forms.gle/SE5k8bkePajcCyK2A :
- Copy of Your CV
- Copy of Two ID Doc(Passport, ID Card, Driving Licence)
- Copy of your Codice Fiscale
All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Italy. If you are not an EU citizen we also require a copy of your work permit.
We will contact suitable applicants by 05/02/2022 to invite them to a group interview.
After this, they will be asked to attend a live training.
We will provide a training online and will ask them to provide us with a copy of their casellario giudiziale and three references before they start working on test days.
The group interview will be held and training will be held in February 2022, exact date will be confirmed as soon as we can.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and is keen to reflect diversity at every level of the organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989. In line with the British Council’s Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks, including criminal records checks.