We will provide you with hand gel at key access points in our buildings but also in our classroom. We encourage you to regularly wash your hands or use hand gel when in our premises.
Wearing face masks
The use of masks for teachers and pupils will be in accordance with local regulations.
- Whenever possible, please maintain a distance of at least 1 metre with others when in our public spaces.
- Only one person at a time is allowed to use the lift.
- We will limit the number of students in each class depending on its volume.
- We ask that you do not move furniture in our classrooms as these have been set to maximise social distancing.
- We will monitor and control the flow of students before/ after classes and during breaks.
- Breaks will be staggered.
- Floor markers will be placed at key transit locations in the building to remind you of the importance of maintaining a safe distance.
- We cannot loan you stationary. You are asked to bring your own including your own water bottle.
- Increased ventilation and cleaning
- Your classroom will be ventilated between each class and during breaks.
- All classrooms will be disinfected regularly. We may ask for your support in cleaning your desk using wipes.
- Toilets, basins, door handles, staircase handrails and other surfaces will be regularly cleaned and disinfected every day.
Limited access to our premises
- We reserve the right to refuse entry if you do not wear or wear incorrectly your mask. Your face mask must cover your mouth and nose at all times. We have a small stock of masks for visitors who may forget to bring their own.
- Only students will be able to enter our centres. A collection point will be communicated to parents when they bring or collect their child.
- If you are diagnosed with covid-19 (or if you have covid-19 like symptoms) please do not come to class and inform our team of your absence.
- In case of lockdown all our classes will revert to online learning with the same teacher and at the same time. Students and parents will be sent information by email on how to access remote learning.