The majority of the Cambridge Assessment English examinations results will be released
- two weeks after the date of the written exam for Computer-Based (CB) exams
- four - six weeks after the date of the written exam for Paper-Based (PB) exams
Any remaining results will be released during the following two weeks.
Candidates now have direct access to their results via the Cambridge Assessment English Online Results Service. Each candidate's personal timetable will include login details and candidates will also receive an e-mail notifying them that the results release period has begun. Please note that candidates must retain their timetables until they have received their results.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PREPARATION CENTRES
All Preparation Centres that register candidates for Cambridge Assessment English examinations will be able to access their students' results and Statement of Results directly on the Cambridge Assessment site for Preparation Centres.
Following registration, you will receive an e-mail with login details. Please note that candidates who have registered through a centre can sign up to the Cambridge Assessment English Online Results Service.
- If you have passed your exam, your certificate will be sent to your examinations centre approximately two months after your results are released.
- If you registered through your school or a Preparation Centre, your certificate will be sent to your school or collected by its representative.
- If you registered as an individual candidate, your certificate will be delivered to the examinations centre of your choice from where you can collect it in person or by an authorised person.