Follow these three easy steps to complete your registration:
STEP 1: Register Online
- Select your preferred exam, location and date below.
- Enter your personal data to register for your chosen exam.
- Please note: Exams will not appear here after the registration deadline has passed, if tests are already full. or not yet available.
STEP 2: Pay the exam fee
- Please pay the examination fee by using the online payment option at the end of the registration process using either a Visa or Mastercard (credit or debit card).
- After the registration deadline (see the relevant document in the section “Downloads” of the page related to dates), a late registration fee of € 50 will be charged for Paper-Based exams only and included in the registration fee. This late fee will be increased to € 100 during the month before the written test date chosen (e.g. written papers on the 5th June, € 100 late fee added from 5th May inclusive). Late fees will not be charged for Young Learners exams (Starters, Movers and Flyers), but places are limited.
STEP 3: Photo taken before the exam
In accordance with Cambridge Assessment English regulations, candidates registering for Cambridge Assessment English: Advanced (CAE), Cambridge Assessment English: Proficiency (CPE), Cambridge Assessment English: Business (BEC) and Cambridge Assessment English: Legal (ILEC) examinations will be required to have a passport-style photograph taken on the day of either the speaking test or the written test. Test Day Photography is compulsory for all candidates over 18 years of age.
Candidates under 18 years who do not want their photograph taken can sit the PET exam for schools or the FCE exam for schools, which do not require a compulsory photo. All adult versions of PET, FCE, Cambridge Assessment English Advanced and Cambridge Assessment EnglishProficiency exams require test day photography.
Public schools, universities, English private language schools and other institutions can enrol groups of candidates. Find out more.
Exam offer in Italy
Cambridge Assessment English exams are offered to the public - individually or through group enrolments - in various cities across Italy.
Invigilation service for exams
In Milan and Rome, we offer an Invigilation service with our Invigilators to supervise exams at Universities, schools and professional bodies. Find more.
Were you looking for other exams?
Invigilation Services | Admission Testing Service | IELTS | TKT