The priority of the British Council continues to be the health and safety of our students, exam candidates, staff and those in our wider community.
It is important for us to keep you updated on any changes to our activity.
Please be informed that:
- Green Pass: If, following indications from the relevant authorities or as required by one of our partners, does it become obligatory to show a Green Pass to access a British Council test session, we will send a communication to affected candidates.
- Following the government decree of 23 July 2021, n.105 exam sessions will be cancelled in red zones. Until 31 December 2021, the British Council will communicate cancellations every Saturday, following the updates to zones published on Fridays. Exceptions to this are sessions taking place in primary schools, secondary schools and universities in red zones, which will go ahead as planned. All exam sessions in yellow and orange zones are confirmed until 31 December 2021 unless further restrictions are announced.
- To book an exam, please check dates here: IELTS / Cambridge English Qualifications
- Exams Recovery: we are working to have in place solutions and options to transfer your enrollment to another date, as soon as possible and if conditions allow, in your city. It is important for us to offer you the best options available, thus rest assured that we are working diligently to re-open an exam session in your city. Therefore, please bear with us and check new availability in our site weekly, as we progress making new dates available.
From September 2021 our Early Years (4-5 yrs), Primary Plus (6-10 yrs), Secondary Plus (11-18 yrs) and myClass courses (adults) are taking place face-to-face. In addition to following the rules on the number of students in class and social distancing, we will also implement British Council H&S protocols.
Please note that lessons will take place face-to-face only if the locations of our centres are included in yellow zones. If government or local authority decrees indicate a change to orange or red, our lessons will revert to online delivery and we will contact you immediately.
- Following the government decree on 16 September 2021 - parents or other adults accompanying children to our schools or to our partner schools, will be asked to show the Green Pass.
- MyClass course participants will be asked to show the Green Pass to take part in lessons.
- Those taking a level test will need to show the green pass
Academic year 2021-22
- Enrolments are open for courses for Young Learners aged 4-18 for the academic year 2021-2022. More information
- please consult this page for info about our courses for adults
- contact us for more info
Green pass: As of September 2021, customers collecting a certificate, taking a level test, or enrolling for a course will be asked to show the Green Pass when accessing our centres and partner premises.
Milan centre: please book an appointment to collect exam certificates, enrol for a Cambridge exam (schools only) or buy IELTS books. Make an appointment here. To enrol on a course or make a payment, please come to our premises in Via Manzoni 38 from Monday to Friday 15.00-18.30 and Saturday 10.00-15.00. Call us on (0039) 06 9480 0751.
Rome centre: We inform you that we moved from our main centre. Our offices are closed to the public until September. For information about English language certifications and enquiries about courses and exams, you can call us on 06 9480 0751 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. Visit Contact us | British Council to find out more about our new English schools and test centres.