The priority of the British Council continues to be the health and safety of our students, exam candidates, staff and those in our wider community.
It is important for us to keep you updated on any changes to our activity.
Please be informed that:
Our English courses for adults and young learners are online.
- please consult this page for info about our courses for children and teens
- please consult this page for info about our courses for adults
- contact us for more info
- Following the Dpcm of 15/01/21, exam sessions in red regions will be cancelled up to and including 5/03/21. Therefore, the British Council will communicate the cancellation of sessions weekly, on Saturday, following the publication, on Friday, of the list of regions included in the red zone. Sessions taking place within primary or lower secondary schools (scuole medie) and aimed at primary and first year lower secondary school students are an exception to the red zone. Unless further and more restrictive measures are taken by the competent authorities, all sessions held in the yellow and orange zones are confirmed until the 5/03/21.
- To book an exam, please check dates here: IELTS / Cambridge English Qualifications
- Exams Recovery: we are working to have in place solutions and options to transfer your enrollment to another date, as soon as possible and if conditions allow, in your city. It is important for us to offer you the best options available, thus rest assured that we are working diligently to re-open an exam session in your city. Therefore, please bear with us and check new availability in our site weekly, as we progress making new dates available.
OUR OFFICES ARE OPEN AS FOLLOWS:
Milan office: please note that our offices are temporarily closed to the public and tests are not available. We therefore invite you to contact us using the form, or by phone at (0039) 06 9480 0751.
Rome offices: our offices are open and you can come and visit us - by appointment only and by reservation - choosing a date and time that suits you. Please, book here a course consultation. Please, book here an appointment to: collect certificates, complete registrations and payments, or contact us by phone at (0039) 06 9480 0751. Please note that in Rome we cannot accept cash or cheques.
Naples office: our offices are open and you can come and visit us Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 18.00 and Saturday from 9.30 to 14.00. You can contact us by phone at (0039) 06 9480 0751.