Updated: 15 July 2020
The priority of the British Council continues to be the health and safety of our students, exam candidates, staff and those in our wider community.
It is important for us to keep you updated on any changes to our activity.
Please be informed that
- Enrolments are open for face-to-face young learner courses starting in September. Please consult this page for more information.
To find out more about our courses for adults, please visit this page.
For any requests, please contact us via FB messenger or by email as follows: Rome: email@example.com / Milan: firstname.lastname@example.org / Naples: email@example.com
- Our offices are still temporarily closed to the public and we are following our normal opening times remotely. For any requests, please contact us (see above).
Our opening times will change in August and activity will be suspended.
- Rome, Via di San Sebastanello 16: Summer closure from 10-16 August
- Milan, Via Manzoni 38: Summer closure from 10-16 August
- Naples, Via Morghen 36: Summer closure from 3-21 August
- Since June 13, we have been offering exam sessions again. To book an exam, please check dates here: IELTS / Cambridge English Qualifications
We would like to inform you of the measures we have put in place, in line with local authority rules, to help protect candidates and staff and to limit the spread of Covid 19.
Each candidate will receive an email with exact instructions about the day of the exam and the measures to adopt, for example, wearing a mask and gloves.
We assure you that all the exam locations have been correctly sanitised before the exam, For computer-based tests, all computer equipment is cleaned between sessions. During the exam, there will be a distance of 2 metres between candidates and staff and measures will also be taken to prevent any crowding.
We are also taking further precautions to guarantee that anybody who is ill or who could have been in contact with people infected with Covid 19 is prevented from coming to the exam location.
Any candidates who would like to cancel or change their exam will be contacted a week before the date by email.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
Below, you can find the answers to questions relating to our temporary closure and the cancellation of some of our activity.