On the occasion of a Cultural Delegation to Italy
from the UK Museums and Contemporary Visual Art sectors
Paul Sellers, Director British Council Italy,
would like to invite you to a Reception
on Monday 15 April 2019 from 18.00 to 20.00.
An opportunity to network informally
at Villa Wolkonsky
UK Ambassador to Italy Residence
Via Ludovico di Savoia, 11, Rome
Dress code: Business attire
Working language: English
Please bring ID - ID card, Passport or driving licence.
In preparation for the exciting bilateral UK-IT Season of Culture in 2020, the British Council is organising a series of cultural delegations to Italy and the UK.
The first of these delegations is the result of an open call launched in November 2018 to gauge the interest of the UK cultural sector in establishing collaborations and partnerships with their Italian counterparts.
The first delegation from the museums and contemporary arts sector comes to Italy in April 2019. A list of UK delegates is available below. The delegation will be accompanied by the British Council’s Director for Visual Arts, Emma Dexter, along with the Creative Director of the UK-IT Season, Jean Cameron.
Find out more about the British delegates and download their profiles (click here).
- British Library, Conrad Bodman
- National Museums Scotland, Alanna Davidson, Touring Exhibitions Manager
- Fitzwilliam Museum, Dr Anastasia Christophilopoulou, Co-Acting Head of Antiquities
- Kids in Museums, Laura Bedford, Head of Learning
- National Museums Northern Ireland, Charlotte McReynolds and Anna Leisching, Curators
- Birmingham Museums Trust, Rebecca Bridgman, Curatorial Team Leader
- Manchester Museum, Dr Campbell Price, Curator of Egypt & Sudan
- V&A, Ana Debenedetti, Curator of Paintings & Drawings
- Anna Babini, Independent Curator
- Centre for Contemporary Art and the Natural World, Clive Adams, Director
- Cove Park, Maeve Redmond, Craft & Design Programmer
- Forma, Chris Rawcliffe, Artistic Director
- Borough Road Gallery at London South Bank University, Theresa Kneppers, Curator
- The Lowry, Lucy Dusgate, Digital Art Creative Producer
- Hearth Gallery, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board, Melanie Wotton, Exhibitions Coordinator & Curator
- g39, Sam Hasler, Director
- Guildhall Art Galleries, Elizabeth Scott, Director
- Hayward Gallery Touring, Gilly Fox, Assistant Curator
Lumen Studio, Natasha Sabatini, Residency Partner Organiser
For further information please contact us at email@example.com