The health and safety of our customers is our top priority. All consultations will take place respecting the anti-covid regulations set out by the authorities.
Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1 - Book a consultation
- The consultation consists of a test online and a conversation over the phone.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
- The consultation is free.
Step 2 - Complete a short online level check
- Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a unique link to the online level check.
- The online level check has 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- You are advised to complete the level check before attending your speaking interview so we can help you choose the right course.
- The results of your online level check will be discussed during the consultation.
Step 3 - Attend your online consultation
- You don't need to bring any documentation when attending the consultation.
- During your interview, one of our expert advisors will go through the results of your online level check and find the right course for you.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
Step 4 - Registration
- After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course at our English language teaching centre.
- To join the online IELTS course, you must be minimum level B2.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.
British Council will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your registration. The legal basis for processing your information is agreement with our Terms and Conditions of registration (contract).
British Council complies with data protection law in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
For detailed information, please refer to the privacy section of our website or contact your local British Council office. We will keep your information for a period of 7 years from the time of collection.