As a British Council Milan student you have access, free of charge, to our Resource Centre. However, if you cannot follow a course, you can simply join our Resource Centre. As a Resource Centre Member you will be able to borrow a very wide range of materials to improve or maintain your level of English.
what kind of materials can you borrow in the resource centre?
• Grammar & Vocabulary books
• Easy Readers with audio CDs
• Listening and Pronunciation sets – Books with CDs &/or DVDs
• Cambridge KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE and IELTS past papers and Exam skills books
• Business English: Professional English Series, BEC Preliminary, Vantage and Higher
• Legal and Financial English, ILEC and ICFE practice tests
• ELT for CELTA and Delta courses
• DVDs: Films, Classics, Documentaries, Theatre, TV series
• E-books downloadable on your devices (either computer or tablet)
• Magazines: Speak Up, Harvard Business Review and The Economist
• Modern and Classic novels
what are your Borrowing rights?
• 2 books for 2 weeks + 1 DVD for 1 week at a time renewable twice.
• Exam Material: 1 item for 1 week renewable twice.
• 2 e-books at a time for 2 weeks maximum renewable once.